A “PREMIUM”, quality, cost efficient, high performance CEILING cladding system which you can rely on.
Our hygienic wall cladding conforms to the British standard requiremants of CLASS1 BS476 part 6 (surface spread of flame) Providing a class 1 certified fire rating which is accepted standard for PVC hygienic wall cladding.
- Click and fit system (tongue & groove FLUSH FINISH)
- Can be secret screwed onto existing joists
- Available in 3mtr 4mtr & 5mtr lengths & 10mm thick
- Each panel is 250mm wide and finished in satin white
- Easy alignment and tight fit sealed hygienic finish
The uPVC hygienic ceiling cladding range completes any hygienic enviroment. The double skin construction offers a lightweight, moisture resistant ceiling system that is easily installed due to its tongue and groove detail and range of finishing profiles.
Our Hygienic plastic ceiling cladding system is versatile, cost effective and quick to install. It can fix directly onto an existing ceiling or existing joists. The pvc planks are class 1 fire rated and are 10mm thick with a ribbed hollow construction. We have in stock 3mtr, 4mtr and 5mtr lengths, plastic planks are 250mm in width. Perimeter ceiling ‘J ‘trims and Ceiling ‘H‘joiners are available in 5m lengths.